Tabitha Talks - Merryn Somerset Webb & Oliver Tress
Here we go again! Round two of Tabitha Talks with these two amazing people!
In Tabitha's Belgravia boutique, with champagne flowing, Merryn, Oliver and Tabitha discussed:
- the challenges of starting your own company
- the importance of carving out a niche
- the difficulties of surviving a recession
Other topics included:
- the effect of the online world on their respective enterprises
- property prices
- how to use rugby strategy to get ahead (surprising, we know)
Also, according to Oliver, he didn't know what he was doing for the first 10 years, so there is hope for all of us..
Watch the full interview video now!
Oliver wears his own clothes.
Tweet us to let us know your start-up experiences!